From working with clients and doing discovery calls, I’ve discovered there are 3 key stages for tiny time business owners:
Step 1: Path to Profit
Getting clear on WHAT you sell, to WHO and HOW…
And knowing for sure there’s a market for what you’re offering.
Step 2: Consistent Client Attraction
Getting clear on what works and what doesn’t when it comes to CONSISTENT CLIENT ATTRACTION AND INCOME CREATION and doing it!
Step 3: Leverage Mastery
LEARNING TO LEVERAGE so you can grow without working crazy hours (which we can’t do anyway – or when we try, we just end up burning out). This includes leveraging your time, expertise, resources, networks, systems etc
You can’t do Step 3 unless you’re solid with Steps 1 & 2.
You cannot build a strong business on flimsy foundations….(just like the 3 little pigs!)
So what stage are you at?
- Are you clear on your path to profit?
- Do you know what you offer, to who and how?
- Are you clear on how to attract prospects, how to turn them into warm prospects, paying clients and repeat buyers?
- Do you know what works when it comes to attracting clients?
- Do you know what doesn’t work? (just as important!)
- Are you consistently focusing on marketing your message, building your community, filling your sales pipeline, being visible, selling?
If you’re not clear on stages 1-2, it’s important you focus your attention on creating extreme clarity on this before you do anything.
Do you need help with this?
It took me a long time to create the clarity for my own business which is why I am passionate about helping others shortcut the process and avoid wasting time and money! If you’d like to know how I can help you craft your Path to Profit and create leverage in your business, book a free discovery call and let’s do Skype cake and coffee!
Hope you’ve found this quick guide useful – let me know what stage you’re at in the comments section below and what your biggest struggle is.
Love and hugs