My hubby is a farmer and he is so busy right now.
Cows are calving, fields need mowing, he’s selling cows at online marts and loads of other stuff! (I don’t get hands-on with day to day farming so my knowledge is limited!)
And the other day, we had a conversation that we must have had hundreds, if not, thousands of times.
‘When things get calmer….‘
‘When it’s less busy’
I hear this often!
And every time he says it to me, I remind him that he’s been saying that to me for YEARS!!
And it never calms down!
Things never get less busy.
Even right now, with all that’s going on, things are not less busy.
Have you said this to yourself about your business?
‘I’m so busy right now, when it calms down – then I’ll do the stuff I want/ need to do, like getting the lead magnet up or writing my weekly newsletter or creating my online course’
And let’s be honest, when have you not been busy?
When was the last time you carved out some time and created your lead magnet?
Or written a newsletter?
Or set up the email sequence that you know is going to save you SO much time?
If you’re always working IN the business and you don’t work ON the business – I hate to say this, but you will always feel stuck in the hamster wheel.
When all you really want is to create freedom in your business and achieve financial success without working long hours and yet, you’re stuck in the same pattern.
The reason why this happens is because you’re not making it a priority.
I often hear people telling me they don’t know what to prioritise in business.
So here is my #1 prescription for you to make prioritising MUCH easier….
Give yourself less to do!
This is how:
1. Get clear on your message and make it a priority to share this at least once a day
2. Create a solid offer that makes it easy to achieve your financial goals and tell people about it at least once a day
3. Make it easy to attract clients and cash consistently – build a system that makes this easy to do (and yes this takes a little time to get it set it up but once it’s set up, it works like clockwork for you!)
4. Make selling and sales a priority in your business – make an offer EVERY day.
And you can do all of those things in just a few hours a day.
Trust me, I know what I am talking about.
The quickest and easiest way to prioritise is to stop giving yourself so much to do.
It IS hard to prioritise when you have a to-do list with 101 items on it.
It’s NOT hard to prioritise when you focus on what actually grows your business.
The dream is getting fully booked in your business and attracting clients and cash consistently whilst only working a few hours a day.
The dream is NOT
- Working long hours.
- Answering client calls and emails at all hours of the day.
- Feeling burnt out because you don’t have leveraged packages or services or streams of income
- Trading time for money
Instead you get to
* Work with amazing clients
* Do the work you adore!
* Work the way you want to
* Trade value NOT time
* Enjoy watching the sales pour in (that never gets old!)
* Love the impact you make in the lives of your clients and community
If you’re ready to get off the hamster wheel and take a stand for your freedom business, NOW’S the time to come and work with me and let me show you how to do this.
Book your Strategy Call here (ONLY if you’re ready to take action.)
And if you’re not ready to take that step yet, don’t forget to grab your complimentary copy of the Tiny Time Toolkit!
In the Toolkit, you get instant access to 3 powerful guides on how to boost your profits and productivity working just a few hours a day with simple strategies, tech & tools!
P.S. Grab your free Toolkit here!
3 powerful guides to boost your 20-hour week business. Includes:
- Top 20 Tools to run your business (from anywhere)
- 15 ways to market your business in tiny pockets of time
- How to turn your expertise into multiple streams of income.